Terms And Conditions
For Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
#PerfectDayGiveaway Sweepstakes 2019
1.No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Open to legal residents of the US only, who are at least 21 years of age as of July 1, 2019. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Vacations by Crown (‘Sponsor’) and their respective affiliates, suppliers, advertising agencies, and their families, and persons living in the same household as such employees, are not eligible to participate. Void wherever prohibited by federal, state, or local laws.
2. How to play: Enter by completing the online entry form at or at www.vacationsbycrown.com.
The Sweepstakes will run from 10:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”), July 16, 2019 through 11:59 p.m. CT, October 15th, 2019 (the “Sweepstake Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CT on October 15th, 2019. One entry per person and e-mail address only. Entrants will receive one (1) additional entry by liking the Vacations by Crown Facebook Page. Online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. All entries and requests become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned or acknowledged. The contest is NOT open to anyone who has won a Vacations by Crown contest/ sweepstakes/ giveaway in the past. Vacations by Crown does NOT condone the use of voting boards/forums, voting/referral entry exchanges, purchasing votes/referral entries or other similar activities. Vacations by Crown reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if such activities are suspected. The decision to disqualify an entrant is final, at the sole discretion of Vacations by Crown and cannot be disputed.
3. Prize: All cruises are subject to the terms and conditions of Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’s cruise ticket contract, travel documents, and informative brochures. The terms and conditions which govern the booking and the cruise are set forth in the Cruise Ticket Contract. Offer is in US dollars and is based on a double occupancy stateroom. Offer includes Cruise Fare only. Offer does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses range from $42.38 to $324.27 and are assessed on a per guest basis and according to the itinerary. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any offer. The winner is responsible for all costs or expenses associated with airfare, ground transportation, Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses, current applicable fuel surcharge at time of booking, shipboard gratuities, excursion fees, select beverages and any other incidental costs or other expenses not specifically set forth in these rules. Additional guests added to the stateroom will be subject to prevailing rates. Offer is valid on a select 7-day sailing out of New Orleans chosen by Vacations By Crown. Bookings must be made and paid for by October 22, 2019. Cruise must be taken by the specified date or prize will be forfeited. Royal Caribbean and Vacations By Crown reserves the right to select an alternate sailing departure date. Offer is non-transferable, non-commissionable and cannot be substituted, sold, traded, refunded or redeemed for cash value or for a cruise of a different duration. Offer is applicable to oceanview categories only. Vacations By Crown selects stateroom. Upgrades may be available at an additional cost. Royal Caribbean Cruise Line reserves the right to assess a change fee according to the date of the request, length of the cruise, and the actual cruise sail date. Cancellation penalties apply. Vacations by Crown reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any and all of the prizes for prizes of equal value should all or part of the prize become unavailable for any reason. Vacations by Crown is not responsible for any prize cancellations outside of Vacations by Crown’s control.
4. The winner will be chosen on or about October 18th 2019, in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by phone or e-mail. Non-winning entries will not be notified.
5. Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release form within 24 hours of notification or the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner’s travel companion will be required to sign a Liability/Publicity Release. Return of any Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and all decisions of Sponsors; and (ii) to hold Sponsors and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and parents harmless from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising out of the Winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes, and acceptance and/or use or misuse of the Prize in connection with the Sweepstakes.
6. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or garbled entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any: (a) telephone, computer, or network malfunction or error; (b) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug, or non-authorized intervention; or (c) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer from entrant's access of the Sweepstakes Web site. If such malfunction, error, disruption, or damage occurs or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes by posting a notice. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sponsor will determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing any malfunction, error, disruption, or damage will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any unauthorized Internet entries, including, without limitation, more than one entry from the same person, or any entries made through robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such a method.
7. Entering the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to Sponsors to use Winner’s name, voice, picture, likeness, opinions, and biographical information without further compensation for promotional and/or publicity purposes, unless prohibited by law. All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify from the Sweepstakes any person they believe has violated these Official Rules. 8. For the name of the Winner, send a separate stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Vacations by Crown, 6601 Veteran's Boulevard, Metairie, LA 70003